Value Set Validation Throws Error With Null Only Instead Of Indicating The Proper Error Message
(Doc ID 2477168.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Applications Framework - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, SUPPORT
The Value set present in Self Service page throws error when the selected value is already expired. But the error is thrown as null,null without indicating the proper error message.
This issue happens across modules, it occurs on iRecruitment and OLM (learning management).
Indicating the proper error message. need proper error message to be shown instead of null
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login in the EBS
2. <user> / <password>
3. Go to the responsibility : iRecruitment Recruiter -> iRecruitment Home
4. Now click on Vacancies Tab
5. Now search for Vacancy : <vacancy>
6. In the results , it will list one vacancy.. Choose Update icon in the Result section against the Vacancy.
7. Now click on Next Button..
8. You will get the error message.
Error is thrown at the top of the page like below
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document