R12: OIE: Single Sign On (SSO) not working (no error is received- users just sees "spinning wheel" icon) in iOS Expense Mobile App
(Doc ID 2477543.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
(i) start iOS Expense app
(ii) select STS tab (for Single Sign On)
(iii) enter username/password and click login...nothing happens..there is no error...just see 'spinning wheel' icon
1. Migrating to Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) from OMCS hosted Instance
2. Prior to migrating to Oracle Public Cloud (OPC), the iOS Expense Mobile App worked successfully in OMCS hosted Instance
3. Using the current iOS Expense Mobile App version 6.0
4. From a browser, client can use SSO and successfully sign into Oracle Applications eBusiness Suite
5. Important: the Android Expense app works successfully for SSO in the Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) instance
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document