R12:CE:Trying to Reconcile a Void Payment in the Available Transactions Window Gives the Error: "Stopped Statement Line"
(Doc ID 2478193.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to reconcile a bank statement line that includes a payment for a single invoice which was stopped and the payment voided after the payment was sent but before the statement was reconciled in Cash Management. When searching for available lines using the 'detail' and trying to select the voided payment the following error occurs.
Stopped Statement Line
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N): Bank Statements>Bank Statements and Reconciliation
2. Find the bank statement number
3. Click on Review. In the Bank Statement Lines window select the line to reconcile. Click on Available
4. The Find Transactions window opens. Select Detail and AP Payment. Click Find button
5. Select the void payment and the error occurs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document