PROBLEM WITH PM SCHEDULE DISPLAYING DATA FOR CALENDAR BASED PMS FROM ACTIVITY WORKBENCH
(Doc ID 2478828.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a calendar based PM schedule from the Activity Workbench the Data in the Tab called "Calendar Based" is not displayed although it is present.
However, when opening the same schedule directly in the PM Schedule definition form, this data can be seen.
Calendar Based tab should display all data when the PM schedule is opened from the Activity Workbench.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Activity Workbench.
3. Create a new activity.
4. Launch Activity Workbench with asset and assign to the newly activity.
5. Go Preventive Maintenance -> Open PM Definition. PM Type = Rule Based.
6. Enter PM information. Use Schedule Type = Calendar Based.
7. Close PM schedule form and re-open the Activity Workbench.
8. Select the newly created activity and click on Preventive Maintenance, then click Open button.
9. From the above screen, the calendar based tab is NOT showing any data.
10. Now, close this form and directly open the PM Definition form.
11. The data is displayed when it is opened from the PM SCHEDULE DEFINITION FORM directly, BUT not when opening the PM Schedule from the Activity Workbench.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document