EAM - Quality Collection Plans
(Doc ID 2478955.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 22, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quality Collection Plan results as part of completing the operations. Those results are being stored in the database. However, the Results Enter check mark
for the enter quality results data are not visible.
Once quality results are entered, the check mark for Results Entered should be visible for the plan.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super user.
2. Navigation: Work Orders.
3. Open work order details in My Work Queue.
4. Complete Operation.
5. Enter Quality Results for Plan name and apply.
6. Completion details shows the REsults Entered Column with check mark for above plan.
7. Confirm Work Pending completion is updated .
8. In Quality Plan tab, the Results Entered column does not show the results is entered checked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document