Non Recoverable Taxes Not Adding To Item Cost After Applying Receipt On Bill Of Entry(BOE)
(Doc ID 2479120.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, GST Purchasing
Non recoverable taxes not adding to item cost.
The issue was observed for transactions falling over a specific month , with below replication steps :
1. Create PO, attach GST taxes and approve PO.
2. Create BOE against PO and confirm the BOE.
3. Validate, made payment to custom authority for system generated invoice.
4. Create receipt and apply BOE.
5. Deliver the Receipt
6. Check mtl_transactions_interface table, no tax entries inserted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document