Audit History For Entity 'Line Price Adjustment' Is Not Showing Comments Field
(Doc ID 2479979.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
(N)OM > Orders, Returns > View Audit History
(Tab)Line Price Adjustments
When we see the audit history of the Sales Order Line Price Adjustment,the history is shown but 'Comments' field is blank.
We expect that comments we entered (in step 6 below) while updating the line adjustment value, should be shown in the order history.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Enable audit trail in Order Management system parameters.
OM(N) Setup / System Parameters / Values
Audit Trail: Enable when Order is Entered
2. Create a processing constraint on 'Update' Operation for entity 'Line Price Adjustment' to 'Require Reason and Generate History"
3. Enter a sales order. Default modifiers apply on the order lines based on pricing setup.
4. On sales order lines, Actions / View Adjustments
5. Update the value of Modifier Discount applied on the sales order line and save. System asks for the Reason and comment.
6. Provide the Reason and Comment.
7. Run the program "Audit History Consolidator"
8. View History in Orders,Returns/View Audit History. Responsibility is Order Management Superuser.
9. In the 'Line Price Adjustments' tab, the history is being shown.
The history shows the Reason Code but doesn't show the manually entered Comment.
When we see the audit history of the sales order, the history is shown but 'Comments' field is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document