View Material Transactions (INVTVTXN): How to Increase Page Width?
(Doc ID 2480263.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INVTVTXN.fmb : View Material Transactions
How to increase the width of the View Material Transactions (INVTVTXN) form?
The initial window does not use the full screen:
Even after expanding the window, the columns do not fill the extra space:
1. Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Material Transactions : The find material transactions form appears.
2. Find transactions.
3. See that the window is not expanded.
4. Expand the window.
5. The window expands but the columns remain unchanged.
6. There is a large blank portion.
7. The columns do not fill the window.
User increased page width but just expands window and fields do NOT fill the extra space.
Difficult to see all the fields.
Have a lot more space on screen that could see more columns but they are not expanding to fit.
Too much scrolling.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document