GLXCOMAP: Unable to Define Mapping Account Rules Errors: APP-SQLGL-08052: You Have Overlapping Account Ranges in your mapping rules.
(Doc ID 2480305.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to add a new Account Mapping to an existing Chart of Accounts Mapping and see the following error in the form:
APP-SQLGL-08052: You have overlapping account ranges in your mapping rules.
Steps to generate this error:
1) Login to the General Ledger Responsibility.
2) Navigate to Setup -> Accounts -> Chart of Accounts Mapping
3) Query the existing mapping that you're needing to modify.
4) Select the Account Rules button.
5) Enter a new record for Low/High ranges and a Target Account, Save.
The form error is generated.
Due to this error, the new record cannot be saved.
Adding new Account Rule to an existing Mapping with Account Rules already defined.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document