Unable to Hide the Advance Paid Column via Personalization on PosChangePOPG
(Doc ID 2480923.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Acknowledge PO page (PosChangePOPG), the Advance Paid column cannot be set to not display via Personalization.
1. Login to iSupplier Portal
2. Navigate to the Orders tab
3. Search on a Complex PO
4. Open the PO and under Actions select Acknowledge and Go
5. Personalize page: /oracle/apps/pos/changeorder/webui/PosChangePOPG
6. The following are all set to Rendered = False however Advance Paid still displays
Message Styled Text: (PosAdvAmtPaid)
Sortable Header: Advance Paid
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document