Manually Renewed Service Contract Failing With Check Billing Schedule Error.
(Doc ID 2481342.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After manually renewing a Service Contract which has lines that do not run for the full duration of the contract, the following error occurs in the QA Check.
Check Billing Schedule
1. Using a Service Contracts Manager responsibility.
2. Open the Contracts Search form.
3. Query a Service Contract that has at least one line that does not cover the full contract effectivity.
4. Do a right mouse click on the desired Contract version and choose 'Renew' from the pop-up menu.
5. Populate the renewal fields and renew the contract.
6. Run the QA Check and get a Check Billing Schedule error on the line that was not covering the whole contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document