PO Web ADI Template Unit Price not Defaulting
(Doc ID 2482381.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating a Purchase Order through the PO Web ADI Template, it is not fetching the 'Unit Price' and other details in the template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Purchasing Super User > BWC > Orders and click on Orders
2. In the Select Order drop down select Update with Excel > click Go
3. Click Create button
4. Open with Microsoft Excel
5. Search Item Number and select from LOV
6. After selecting item is not displaying any other values like Item Description, Category, Unit Price
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document