Change Order Fields Not Populating Correctly in Workflow Attributes Causing wrong Approval
(Doc ID 2482430.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Other issues
Change order fields not populating correctly in workflow, open notification old amount and new amount is coming as 0.
when 'change order: select lines' page shows Requisition Change Order (RCO) Price & new amount (which was calculated based on Requisition Change Order (RCO) Price )
Since the workflow is having wrong value AME is not generating approval list as per new amount.
STEPS TO RE-PRODUCE
1) submitting change request on a requisition ( which was created from GBPA with 'Allow Price Override' flag checked)
2) Requisition_total calculated based on price retrieved from GBPA not based on Requisition Change Order (RCO)
3) AME generating approval list based on this requisition_total.
4) 'change order: select lines' page shows Requisition Change Order (RCO) Price & new amount
5) Requisition Change Order (RCO) values carry forwarded to Purchase Order by creating new PO Revision
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document