Activities Cannot be Created via Activity Workbench Due to Error: Could not create the activity. Please refer to log for details.
(Doc ID 2482997.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create asset activity using the Activity Workbench, the following error occurs.
The error happens when populating the Activity Properties information. If those details are not populated, then activities can be created through the Activity Workbench.
Could not create the activity. Please refer to log for details.
Once user click ok he gets additional errors
Master item error:
1. Attribute column value is not valid
2.The revision entered is for an item that does not exist in mtl_system_items nor mtl_system_items_interface
3. The revision entered is for an item that does not exist in mtl_system_items nor mtl_system_items_interface
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Go to Activities -> Activity Workbench.
3. Create new activity and populate Activity Properties information.
4. Receive the aforementioned error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document