Personalization : How To Limit User Maintenance Form People List of Values (LOV) To Employees?
(Doc ID 2483544.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FNDSCAUS : System Administrator Security Define Users
How do you restrict the user form so the Person field only shows Employees?
1. Navigate to System Administrator > Security > User > Define
2. Enter a new user.
3. Use the Person List of Values
4. See employees, contingent workers, etc.
* Expected that the new users would be limited to employees.
A business wanted to avoid mistakes of creating users for non-employees.
Possibly this feature would prevent creating users for non-employees if that was the requirement.
* This is really done as an example only for list of value (LOV) changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document