Sales Order Header Is Closed But Sales Order Lines Are Still Booked
(Doc ID 2486022.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
Order header is closed even though the lines are in booked status.
1. The Sales Order lines have been shipped and invoiced.
2. They had stuck workflows which were re-tried after which the lines had closed
3. However they seem to have re-opened and are now in booked status. The Sales Order workflow has been been purged so these lines cannot be progressed to CLOSED status.
50. No WorkFlow Process associated to this line.
55. Order Line status is BOOKED, WorkFlow Activities shows additional activities for this line.
The issue cannot be reproduced as it involves data corruption.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document