R12: AP: For An Invoice Created With Distribution Set , System Is Creating Wrong The Tax Distributions Lines
(Doc ID 2487050.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.- 12.2 version, EB Tax
In AP Invoice With Distribution Set , System Is Creating wrong the tax distributions lines
When user is entering an invoice in invoice workbench with distribution set (0%) and inclusive tax then system is creating NON Rec tax distribution line (for the last line item) with same amount of tax automatically.
Steps to reproduce :
1. Enter invoice header
2. Enter Invoice Line , enter the value for distribution set (with PERCENT DISTRIBUTION to 0%)
3. Come to tax detail screen, the inclusive tax is checked
4. Go to distribution , it shows Rec tax line with same amount of tax
5. Enter the amount in the distributions lines
6. Save & Validate the invoice
The distributions lines for the invoice are not correct because the amount for item is not split in two equal amounts
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!