Transfer Normalized Lines To GL Creates Duplicate Accurals
(Doc ID 2489810.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Property Manager - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate Accruals are generated when running the Transfer Normalized Lines to GL
1. Approve the schedules for the period
2. Run Transfer Normalized Lines to GL
3. One accrual event is generated
4. Now export the line to Accounts Payable
5. Run the Transfer Normalized Lines to GL again
6. System generates one more accrual event
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document