Sourcing A Requisition to a Different Blanket Purchase Agreement After the Release Has Been Automatically Created - One Off Type BPA Sourcing
(Doc ID 2490313.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users randomly need to change the source documents on requisitions and not use the Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) the requisition is tied to.
They need the release to be created from a different BPA.
They have been trying to cancel the release that was automatically created but the requisition is still tied to the original BPA-so in the autocreate form the release gets created again to same BPA.
Since most of the time-the BPA that is used to auto generate release is correct, we potentially cannot remove the ASL as well.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
- Login to a PO Responsibility
- Navigate to po summary-query the release
- Cancel the release but do not cancel the backing requisition
- Navigate to the autocreate form
- Query the requisition
- Attempt to create a po release now but the same BPA is used and a release is created the same way
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document