Orders Do Not Display When Viewing the Details from Supplier Items Search Results Page
(Doc ID 2490410.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iSupplier Portal, Release 12.1.3, when trying to view the order details for an item, the order detail information is not displaying.
It is expected that the Purchase Order Lines page (launched from the Supplier Items search results) will show the purchase orders which contain the item.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications as a supplier user.
2. iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility > Home Page.
3. On the iSupplier Portal Home Page, click the Product tab.
4. On the Supplier items Simple Search, search for the desired item and click the Go button to perform the search.
5. In the search results, select the Orders icon for the desired item.
6. On the resulting "Purchase Order Lines" page, there are no orders/details showing for the item and the message "No results found." is displayed.
7. However, it is confirmed that item is actually placed on a PO, when reviewing the details of the PO in Purchasing responsibility > Buyer Work Center > Orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document