Spot Buy Not Working With Smart Form
(Doc ID 2490452.1)
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using category setup for spot buy on a smart form, creation of the non-catalog requisition results in non spot buy.
While creating the requisition the line appears to be created spot buy. But after approval of the requisition, it is not spot buy and there is no automatic creation of PO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement responsibility
2. Choose a Smart Form which contains the category setup for spot buy.
3. Fill out the information as needed
4. Add the requisition to cart and checkout
See the requisition line is spot buy
5. Submit the requisition for approval.
6. After approving the Requisition, there is no automatically created PO. The requisition is not treated as spot buy, even though it started as a spot buy.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document