SKU Item Created With Style Item As Another SKU Item - Using WebADI
(Doc ID 2490787.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Product Version: 12.2.5
System is allowing to create a SKU Item with Style item as another SKU item for ICC using WebADI
User should not be able to create item with another item as style
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Global Product information management > Batch Import > Import Items > Import from Excel
2. Object = Items and click Continue (B)
3. Select Item Catalog Category = ABCD
4. Select ABCD Sku Import Format and click Import (B)
5. Select Viewer and Next (B)
6. SKU ITEM1 is provided as style
7. Upload the sheet
8. New ITEM2 was created with style ITEM1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document