R12 E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway Integration Repository Available Interfaces And REST API Options For 12.1.3 And 12.2
(Doc ID 2493170.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Integrated SOA Gateway - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite R12 Integrated SOA Gateway, Installation related issues
Provide a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) regarding the SOA Gateway integration repository including:
- What are the steps to access the interface list for EBS 12.1.3 and 12.2.6 (iExpenses, Receivables, Payables, etc)?
- What options are available to expose Business Objects as a REST API in 12.2?
- Is there a list of the available documentation for specific web services?
- How can users confirm which REST API's mentioned in <Note 2190940.2> and <Note 1625446.1> are public.
- What attachment and validation API options are available for the integration repository.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document