Exception Occurs When Attempting To Add Data To A Quality Plan In ISupplier Portal
(Doc ID 2493927.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Home page Issues
Exception occurs when attempting to add data to a quality plan in iSupplier Portal
Steps to recreate:
1) User signed into the external iSupplier Portal application.
2) Clicked the Shipments tab and selected View Advanced Shipment Notices.
3) Clicked the Search button to retrieve all records.
4) Clicked the View Quality Plans link (last cell on the right for each row in the table).
5) Selected Add Data button for a quality plan and entered "1" for the number of rows.
The following error displayed: "oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25058: Definition SEQUENCE14 of type Attribute not found in QaResultsVO".
The collection element SEQUENCE14 is an auto number generator that creates the Supplier Submittal Request (SSR) number.
We found Oracle Doc ID 787741.1 which includes almost the same error message. We suspect that the root cause of the error we are experiencing and the error described in the note are the same, and that the solution described in the note will probably resolve our issue.
Please let me know if you agree or if you suggest another solution.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document