Exception Occurs When Attempting To Add Data To A Quality Plan In ISupplier Portal
(Doc ID 2493927.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Home page Issues
Exception occurs when attempting to add data to a quality plan in iSupplier Portal
Steps to recreate:
1) User signed into the external iSupplier Portal application.
2) Clicked the Shipments tab and selected View Advanced Shipment Notices.
3) Clicked the Search button to retrieve all records.
4) Clicked the View Quality Plans link (last cell on the right for each row in the table).
5) Selected Add Data button for a quality plan and entered "1" for the number of rows.
The following error displayed: "oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.NoDefException: JBO-25058: Definition SEQUENCE14 of type Attribute not found in QaResultsVO".
The collection element SEQUENCE14 is an auto number generator that creates the Supplier Submittal Request (SSR) number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document