IProcurement SmartForm Setup: Error For Invalid Category
(Doc ID 2494296.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SmartForm Setup: Error for invalid category
adding iProcurement Setup for a new company on our Production environment.
For 2 Categories, SmartForm Setup shows Error for "invalid category".
But Categories are valid and assigned to a Category Set.
Issue appears only for Categories where other categories with a similar name exist.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Item Category
2. Assign Item Category to Category Set
3. Assign PO Expense Account Rule
4. Create a SmartForm and select the Category: Category is available in LOV
5. Select the Category: Get Error “Select a valid value”.
6. LOV with multiple Category Codes shows up, where Categories all have a similar starting name.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document