Maximum Retainage Amount is Not Diaplayed in iSupport Portal for PO Lines with Maximum Retainage Amount
(Doc ID 2495079.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a PO line is created with Maximum Retainage Amount entered, the Maximum Retainage Amount cannot be referenced from iSupplier Portal.
Maximum Retainage Amount is displayed in iSupplier Portal
Steps to Reproduce
- (PO) Setup > Purchasing > Document Styles
- Open the Document Style to be used.
- Make sure "Retainage" checkbox is checked and "Progress Payments" checkbox is unchecked.
- Buyer Work Center > Orders
- Select the Document Style checked in step3 and click Go button to Create.
- Enter PO Header.
- Click Lines tab.
- Enter a line.
- Click Update icon to enter line details.
- Enter "Maximum Retainage Amount".
- Submit the PO for approval and approve.
- Log in as the supplier user and choose iSupplier Portal responsibility.
- Open the PO created in step11.
- Under "Po Details", "Maximum Retainage Amount" is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document