Unable To Set Credit Card Details During Lease Contract Rebook
(Doc ID 2495671.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Lease Authoring
Unable to set Credit Card details during Lease Contract Rebook (Revision) process, when Customer has same credit card details stored in both Customer Account and Bill to Site level.
“Payment Instrument Number – Select a valid value” error would be displayed. User would not be able to set the Payment Instrument Number.
Steps to Replicate the issue:
1. Setup the same Credit Card Details at Both Customer Account and Bill to Site Level.
a. Customer Master Setup:
i. Account --> Account Site Information --> Payment Details --> Payment Instructions --> Credit Cards
ii. Account --> Payment Details --> Payment Instructions --> Credit Cards
2. Choose a contract from Customer Account with setup as mentioned in #1.
3. Perform Contract Revision (Contract --> Review). This step would create a NEW Rebook Contract.
4. Go to ‘Terms and Condition’ of NEW contract --> ‘Billing Setup’ --> Update.
5. Select one of the Existing “Payment Instrument Number” from LOV Search result.
6. Click on Apply.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document