GST : Incorrect tax defaulting when First party Registration Number is end dated or inactive
(Doc ID 2496823.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Tax Rule picked up event when First party Registration Number is end dated or inactive
Tax Rule Defined :
1. First Party Registration is active in the system.
2. Tax rule is defined with the first party registration GST number.
3. Post that, end-dated the existing first party registration number (lets say end dated on 07-Nov-2018).
4. Created a Sales order on the 08-Nov-2018.
5. Observed that the tax rule which is created earlier is still defaulting the tax category.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document