Contracts Repository Import Program Is Completing In Error
(Doc ID 2498894.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.7 version, Contracts Repository
When attempting to Import Repository Contracts into the System, the Import Repository Contract program completes
but shows Status as Error and the contract is not imported. The FND debug log shows the below error:
"Leaving validate_import_contracts because of EXCEPTION: ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error"
Expect the Import Repository Contract program to complete without error and import the contracts
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Contract Workbench Administrator (R)
2. Contracts (N)
3. Select Import Contracts Link and then select the file which has the information to be Imported
4. Select the Submit button to submit the request
5. Request completes but Status shows as Error and contract is not Imported from the csv file
6. Program Log files do not show any specific errors but the FND debugs shows the validation error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document