Claim Territory Management Setups Not Updating The Claim Owner Automatically
(Doc ID 2499414.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, CLAIMS
Claim Territory management setups not updating the claim owner automatically
Requirement is to have different claim owners for different claim types.
Claim Types are created with different claim owners
However when the deductions are interfaced from Receivables the claims terittory management owner is not being used. the default owner on system parameter is getting updated.
When try to manually select Auto Assign owner on the claim only then the correct owner is updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Created territory type and territory setup
2) Associated the resource to the Claim type - Price protection Claim
3) Update the system parameter setup - Territory manager implemented for claims.
4) Now run the following 3 concurrent programs
Synchronize Territory Assignment Rules
Generate Party List for Market Qualifiers
Import Territory Hierarchy
5) Now create a new Price Protection claim using Claim Investigation activity on the receipts form
6) Use an existing receipt .
7) Add a new claim investigation activity with claim reason as Price protection
8) Click on Auto Assign Owner and press the update button
Owner is updated automatically to Incorrect User. This should not be a manual activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document