GST: BOE- Taxes Not Getting Copied From Receive To Deliver For Receipt
(Doc ID 2499434.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.8 version, GST Purchasing
Tax details not present for deliver event and accounting is not generated
System should generate accounting
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a Non-INR PO, Receipt Routing Standard Receipt
2. Performed RECEIVE without confirming Taxes
3. Navigated to India Tax Details form from View Receiving Transaction Summary screen & Added Tax Category (Recoverable , Non Recoverable) & Applied BOE. Confirmed Taxes
4. Tax Accounting got generated for RECEIVE
5. Performed DELIVER without confirming Taxes
6. Navigated to India Tax Details Screen for DELIVER from View Receiving Transaction Summary Screen. Confirm Tax comes as checked. Cannot see any Tax details on India Tax Details Screen for Delivery. Also, Tax Accounting not generated for Category : DELIVER
Able to copy BOE taxes from Receive to Deliver event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document