Data From The Mobile Device Is Not Synchronized With The Server
(Doc ID 2499567.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Data from the mobile device is not synchronized with the server. The follow error is seen in the process log for EAMPROCESSUPLOADCP: EAM Mobile Process Upload.
Fri Sep 07 18:03:34 YEKT 2018: Begin processing transaction 53e5486c-d77c-4811-8195-66d9aad3d335 of type CREATE_WORK_REQUEST
Fri Sep 07 18:03:34 YEKT 2018: Error parsing the parameters payload: Îæèäàåòñÿ name âìåñòî
Fri Sep 07 18:03:34 YEKT 2018: Error preparing or invoking AM method: Error parsing the parameters payload: Îæèäàåòñÿ name âìåñòî
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. The mobile device is switched to off-line mode.
2. Create a work request.
3. Choose to synchronize, the data from the synchronization queue is sent to the server.
4. After the selection is synchronized: Two concurrent requests are started in OeBS: "Run Multi-Threaded Download Sync" and next "Run Multiplatform User Query Instance". They both completes without errors.
5. In OeBS I run the contract for synchronization "Processes Uploaded Mobile Data. This process starts the following "EAM Process Upload for user DBOKACH tranId = 202 (EAM Mobile Process Upload)"
6. The processes are completed without errors and warnings. The logs in the second process is in log_01.txt attachment.
7. As a result data not synchronized.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document