Asset Integrator - WebADI: Chart Of Account LOV Not Showing Information Entered
(Doc ID 2499588.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade to 12.2 when populating the Expense Account Segments in the Web ADI Spreadsheet then opening the resulting LOV (list of values) for the account segments; find no details returns:
Expect the LOV to return the valid segment entered and it's description
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in under Oracle Assets Responsibility
2. (M)Mass Additions>Asset Integrator
3. Follow prompts to create the Addition ADI file
4. In excel, place cursor in the Expense Account section and complete account values then save
5. Go to 1st segment in Expense Account and double click field to bring up the LOV
Upgrade to R12.2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document