Unable To Delete Saved For Later Notifications.
(Doc ID 2500480.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.2 HRMS RUP12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user receives a worklist notification for a Return for Correction and deletes the notification a Saved for Later notification is spawned. The user is unable to delete the
Saved for Later notification. Every click of the 'Delete' button on the notification creates a new line on the notification with an Action of 'XYZ'. At no time can the notification be
deleted, even if the appraisal has been completed.
When a user create a Return for Correction and deletes the notification, it should be deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. A user creates an appraisal
2. Approver returns the appraisal with an RFC
3. The user opens the RFC notification from the worklist
4. The user deletes the RFC notification
5. The same user then receives a Saved for Later notification for the same appraisal
6. At this point, no matter if the appraisal is completed or left to be completed later, the attempt to delete the Saved for Later notification from
the worklist generates repeating lines every time the Delete button is clicked on the Saved for Later notification:
Action From To
1 Submit XXX XXX
2 XYZ xxx (same person) Workflow System
3 XYZ xxx (same person) Workflow System
if the user delete the Saved for Later notification, a new line will be generated repeating lines 2 and 3
It should be noted that if the user never clicks the delete button on the notification and completes the appraisal the notification disappears.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot clear the Return for Correction which can be confusing to users.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document