Remarketing Asset-Sale Item is Unavailable for Selection in Sales Order
(Doc ID 2500483.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Asset Management
Find that Remarketing Asset-Sale Item is unavailable for selection in Sales Order until Asset-Sale-Item is assigned manually to Contract-Authoring-Inventory-Org
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Contracts Authoring Inventory Organization and Remarketing Inventory Organizations are Set to different values (Please Note: from R11i - Contract-Authoring-Inventory-Org is not an Item-Master-Org)
2. For Order Management - System Parameter - Item Validation Organization to the same-value as Contract-Authoring Inventory-Org (Not an Item-Master-Org)
3. Also, In Order Management, Order-Header/Line-level Transaction-Types defined with Shipping-Warehouse (Inventory-Org) to Value as Remarketing Inventory-Org (Not an Item-Master-Org)
4. Initiated seeded Remarketing Workflow (OKLAMRMK), by making Returned Asset to Available-for Sale in OLFM (Asset-Return-Requests-UI)
5. The Workflow will create Asset-Sale Item in Inventory, Assign to price-list
6. When creating Sales Order with the Asset-Sale Item it is unavailable for Selection until Asset-Sale-Item is not assigned manually to Contract-Authoring-Inventory-Org
7. API: OKL_AM_CUSTOM_RMK_ASSET_PVT.CREATE_INV_ITEM only creating Item and assigning to 1) Item-Master-Org and 2) Remarketing-Org, However Order Management set to Item-Validation-Organization: Contract-Authoring-Inventory-Org
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document