Requisition Routed To Old Approver After Changing To New Approver Followed By Deliver To Location
(Doc ID 2500649.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Other issues
System prompted invalid deliver-to location error note for non-catalogue requisition in iProcurement.
User first changed the approver before changing the deliver-to location. After submitting the requisition, it was sent to the old approver though the new approver name is reflecting in the iProcurement page.
Expect the requisition to be sent to the new Approver.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to iProcurement Responsibility
2. Create a non-catalog request
3. Click Add to cart button
4. Click View Cart and checkout button
5. Enter buyer detail and click Submit button
6. Click on Edit
7. Delete the old approver
8. Added a new approver via Manager approver form first
9. New Approver name appears in Approvals section
10. Change the deliver-to location
11. Submit for Approval
12. Requisition routed to old approver despite changing to new approver in iProcurement page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document