RVTBM-110: ORA-20101: Records In RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE And RCV_HEADERS_INTERFACE Are Stuck Due To Locking Error
(Doc ID 2501032.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receiving Functions
When attempting to complete the receiving process, the following error occurs.
RVTBM-110: ORA-20101: Records are found locked by another session
The issue can be verified at will with the following steps:
1. Logon into Oracle Application.
2. Schedule a Receiving Transaction Processor to process ASN shipments in BATCH mode periodically.
3. From telnet, save other receipt transactions in IMMEDIATE mode.
4. At times, the IMMEDIATE mode Receiving Processor fails with the above mentioned locking error.
5. At times, the scheduled BATCH mode Receiving Processor fails with the same locking error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document