Participation Process: Absence Creating Wrong Elements Along with Wrong Input Values
(Doc ID 2501627.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For any employee, if any absence ending on 1-Jan-2018 and when you create any other absences in future, then after running Participation Process: Absence, it is not creating correct element and correct input value.
For example, Sickness Absence Ending on 1-Jan-2018. Process this by running participation process: Absence. When you create any new absence sickness/Others Unpaid after 1-Jan-2018, then it does not create correct absence/does not create correct input value/does not create element with correct effective date.
Expect the absence to create correct absence, element, and input value with correct effective date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility UK Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to SSP Menu > Person Details and query the employee in question.
3. Select the Absence button and enroll in an Absence plan.
4. Navigate to Processes and Reports > Submit Processes and Reports > Single Request.
5. Submit Request Name "Participation Process: Absence" with the following parameters:
Validate: Commit - Database will be updated
Payroll: <specify monthly payroll>
Audit Log: Yes
Limit by Person's Organization: No
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document