Spot Buy Not Working With Smart Form
(Doc ID 2502550.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.6 version, Requisition Creation
Spot Buy, does Not work in Smart form.
Users expect the Spot Buy functionality to work.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign to Application
2. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
3. Navigation: iProcurement Home page ->> Choose Smart Form which contains the category which was setup for spot buy.
4. Fill out the information
check : automatically create a PO checkbox
5. Add the requisition to cart and checkout:
can see in the green icon that requisition line is spot buy
6. Submit the requisition for approval.
7. After approving the Requisition, no automatically PO created as Requisition is not spot buy.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot get the Spot Buy functionality to work in the Smart Form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document