Quote Error "Quote Price should be a positive number for line"
(Doc ID 2502824.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Bid/Quote creation
When a vendor receives a request to participate in the Auction for a particular purchase, in case if it does not have an item and enters the ZERO value, it returns an error thus making it impossible for the quotation to proceed.
Is this error due to the system functionality that does not allow a zeroed value to be entered or if it is a systemic error that can be addressed by allowing the inclusion of a zeroed value?
Row 1 Quote Price - Quote Price should be a positive number for line 2
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Oracle iSupplier Responsibility > Negotiations tab
2. Opens Oracle Sourcing
3. In region "Your Active and Draft Responses" click on Draft Response Number 4156218 for Negotiation Number 2921579-3
4. Negotiations > Create Quote: 123456 (RFQ 7777123-4)
5. Click in line 2 and Quote Price Unit is 0 and get message at line level
"Quote Price must be positive number for line 1"
6. At header level the following message is displayed:
Row 1 Quote Price - Quote Price must be a positive number for line 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document