Chart Of Account LOV Not Showing Information After Upgrade to R12.2.2 or Higher
(Doc ID 2503626.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrade from R12.1.X to R12.2.2 or higher find if populating the Expense Account Segments in the Web ADI Spreadsheet the double clicking on Segment 1 to see the LOV (list of values) for the account segments.
some or all of the segments in the LOV form are empty
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in under Oracle Assets Responsibility
2. (M)Mass Additions>Asset Integrator
3. Follow prompts to create the Addition ADI file
4. In excel, place cursor in the Expense Account section and complete account segment values then save
5. After Save, go to 1st segment in Expense Account and double click field to bring up the LOV..find form values are blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document