Attachment Category 'To Receiver' Appears At Rejected Work Confirmation
(Doc ID 2504040.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Services Procurement - Version 12.2 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 version, Work Confirmation Attachment
Attachment category 'To receiver' Appears at Rejected Work Confirmation
1. Create work confirmation and send for approval (only Attachment category available 'from Supplier')
2. Reject the Work Confirmation
3. update the rejected WC (available Attachment categories 'From Supplier' and 'To Receiver')
4. Attach a document under 'To Receiver' => Confirmation Message is displayed BUT the document NOT attached
5. Attach a document under "From Supplier" => Confirmation Message is displayed and the document is attached
Is the fact that 'To receiver' is only available on rejected Work Confirmation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document