COGS Recognition Transaction Missing For CTO Option Items
(Doc ID 2504259.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The sales order include kit item and its option items and its revenue is recognized on Receivables. However COGS recognition transaction is created only for one of option items even though all the option items has been issued.
Cogs Transactions and their distribution records are created for all the component items.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create CTO sales orders for kit items
Kit Item A
+-- Option Item A
+-- Option Item B
+-- Option Item C
- Execute pick release, and sales order issue for all the option items.
- Create Invoice for the sales order line of Kit item A.
- Recognize revenue on Receivable side.
- Run Collect Revenue Recognition Information program.
- Run Generate COGS Recognition Events program.
- View Material Transactions created for the sales order.
- Then COGS recognition transaction is created only for Option Item A, but not for Option Item B and Option Item C.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document