"ORDER RELEASE - MOD - PROPAGATE CHANGES" Is Unable To Delete Ship Unit Line And Fails With Error
(Doc ID 2504661.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Operational Planning - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-persist order modification event is not propagating changes for orders when using replace children instruction to replace ship units and release lines in release xml. The order uses ship unit based order configuration and has associated tender accepted shipment.
1. Create New Order Configuration
2. Create an Automation Agent with Pre-persist order modification event
3 Upload xml via business Process Automation >Integration Manager>Upload an xml/csv Transmission
an Order Release has been created
5. Create shipment from Order Release via Actions>Operational Planning>Create Buy Shipment>Show Routing Options
6. Click on the shipment from resulting manager screen perform Actions>SHIPMENT management>Tender>secure resources
7. The above action changes Buy Shipment Status to "SECURE RESOURCES_TENDERED
8. Receive the email about the OUTSTANDING Tender and Accepted "Respond Via The Web" Now the Shipment Status Changes to "SECURE RESOURCES_ACCEPTED"
9. Now upload changed Order Release new xml This is expected to replace ship units and release lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document