Deleting Payroll Archiver For One Employee Deleted Archiver For Multiple Employees
(Doc ID 2505707.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Core Payroll - General
Deleted the Payroll archiver for one employee from Quick pay form resulted in deletion of Archiver of all employees included in the same payroll archive run
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the Quick Pay for 5 employees.Prepayment .
2. submit process Payroll archive that has completed for the 5 employees
3. Navigate to view Payroll process result . found payroll archive
4. Navigate to QUickpay form . archive shows completed . put cursor on archive field and click on delete . status is moved to unprocessed
5. navigate to view Payroll process result . found payroll archive was deleted for all employees
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document