Mass Rebook Error during Partial Termination
(Doc ID 2505914.1)
Last updated on JULY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Asset Management
When attempting to perform a partial termination on some contracts, the quote stays in accepted status with termination transactions showing the error below:
Step: Update Contract and/or Lines
Please provide valid Line information.
Unexpected error. (SQLCODE=-6502)(SQLERRM=ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: NULL index table key value)
Cannot request for reporting streams. Please check the data on the contract.
Mass Rebook failed for the contract <contract number>.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use a Multi-Gaap Loan product
2. Author a lease contract with multiple assets
3. Perform a partial termination and cancel the quote
4. Perform another partial termination and try to complete the quote
5. Assets are terminated but the quote is stuck in accepted status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document