Contact Address Updated by Supplier From iSupplier Portal are not Showing.
(Doc ID 2506303.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release: 12.1.3 version, Supplier Admin Issues
Why, when you sign on as Buyer, and Review Supplier: A-Test Co.-> Supplier Contact: "Tester1" ->
View: Addresses For the Contact page-> Observed: No results are found.
However, when you Switch Supplier: "A-Test Co. " user -> Supplier Contact: "Tester1" ->
View: Addresses For the Contact page -> Observed: (2) Addresses are displayed.
Is it both of these view show different data for the same Supplier Contact "Tester1" -> Addresses for Contact page?
Buyer and Supplier expect to see the the same Supplier Contact - Addresses for the Contact.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign On to Application (Buyer)
2. Select Responsibility: Purchasing Super User
3. Navigation: Supply Base ->> Suppliers ->
4. Simple Search -> Enter -> Supplier Name: A-Test ->
5. Click: "GO" -> Returns Search Results -> Select: A-Test ->
6. Click: "Update" -> Update A-Test Co. Contact Directory ->
7. Click: "Contact Directory" Hyperlink -> Locate Contact: Tester1 ->
8. Click: "Update" -> Scroll down page locate Header: "Addresses For the Contact" ->
9. Observed: No results are found.
10. Sign on to Application: "Supplier User"
11. Select Responsibility: "Supplier Profile & User Manager" ->
12. Supplier Administration -> Organization Name: "A-Test Co." ->
13. Click: "Contact Directory" -> Locate Contact: Tester1 -> Click: "Addresses"->
14. Returns: "Addresses For the Contact" page -> Observed: (2) Addresses are displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are confused as to why they see different results for the same Supplier Contact, Address for Contact.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document