Drop ship PO with Multiple Sales order lines Approval stuck in workflow po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_ACTION_PVT.do_action:110
(Doc ID 2507496.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Dropship PO with multiple Sales order lines stuck in Approval
Getting error message
po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_ACTION_AUTH.approve:60:po_req_supply returned false - po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_ACTION_PVT.do_action:110:unexpected error in action call
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Sales order with different lines
2. Update the sales order line shipment type to EXTERNAL
3. Book sales order
4. Run Workflow background process, Run Requisition import
5. Autocreate REQ to SPO
6. Query for SPO and Submit for approval
7. The PO is stuck in approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document