Supplier Merge Batch Shows Incorrect Status After Successful Completion
(Doc ID 2507521.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Supplier Hub - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version,
The Supplier Merge batch status changes to 'Processing' after clicking on "Data Quality: Supplier Merge" Link and returning to Supplier Merge page.
The Supplier Merge Batch status should be 'Complete' as it was previously
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Supplier Merge Batch
2. Enter Supplier Details for Merge.
3. Submit Batch.
4. Supplier Merge Completes without any error. Status is "Complete"
5. Click on "View Details" icon to see concurrent information.
6. Concurrent is also showing "Completed Normal".
7. Click on "Data Quality: Supplier Merge" link to go back on Supplier Merge page.
8. Status is not changed to "Complete" from "Processing".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document