Kanban Is Cancelling Existing Cards And Creating New Cards, Instead Of Adding New Cards To The Existing Old Cards
(Doc ID 2510056.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Flow Manufacturing - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.8 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Kanban Planning is cancelling existing Kanban Cards and creating new Kanban Cards, instead of adding new cards to the existing Kanban Cards.
Kanban Planning should add new cards to the existing Kanban Cards.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility = flow manufacturing
2. Navigation = Kanban ->Kanban Setup-> Pull Sequences .
3. Query Pull Sequence for Item
4. Push Cards Button -the itrem – has two cards (ie 1 and 2) and both the cards are generated/Active,
5. For same item, there is a Planning recommendation to change from 2 to 3. And I accepted the recommendation.
6. Navigation = Kanban Planning-> Workbench
7. Query Org/Plan. For same item, there is a Planning recommendation to change from 2 to 3. And I accepted the recommendation.
8. Message is Update 1 production kanban(s)?
9. Print Kanban cards after update?
10. Navigation = Kanban ->Kanban Setup-> Pull Sequences .
11. Query Pull Sequence for Item
12. Push Cards button. Cards1 and 2 are cancelled!!. And 3 new cards exist
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document